PLEASE READ THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SITE.
1. Acceptance of Agreement.
You agree to the terms and conditions outlined in this Terms and Conditions of Use Agreement with respect to our site copperkettle.com
This Agreement constitutes the entire and only agreement between us and you and supersedes all prior or contemporaneous agreements, representations, warranties and understanding with respect to the Site, the content, products and services provided by or through this Site and the subject matter of this agreement. This agreement may be amended by us at any time and from time to time without specific notice to you. The latest agreement will be posted on the Site, and you should review this Agreement prior using the Site.
2. Copyright. The content, organization, graphics, design, compilation, magnetic translation, digital conversion and other matters related to the Site are protected under applicable copyrights, trademarks and other proprietary (including but not limited to intellectual property) rights. The copying, redistribution, use or publication by you of any such matters or any part of the Site, except as allowed by section 4, is strictly prohibited. You do not acquire ownership rights to any content, document or other materials on the Site does not constitute a waiver of any right in such information and materials.
3. Fraud. By becoming a Member, you confirm, that the information provided in this form is true and that you agree to aside by the Terms and Conditions of use of this Site. Please note, that your membership can be cancelled without notice if it determined that false or misleading information has been provided, The Terms and Conditions of use have been violated, or other abuses have occurred as determined by The Copper Kettle in its sole discretion. If membership has been revoked, The Copper Kettle reserves to right to refuse application or readmission to the membership program.
4. Limited right to use. The viewing, printing or downloading of any content, graphic, form or document from the Site grants you only a limited, nonexclusive license for use solely by you for your own personal use and not for republication, distribution, assignment, sublicense, sale, preparation of derivative works or other use. No part of any content, form or incorporated into any information retrieval system, electronic or mechanical, other than for your personal use (but not for resale or redistribution).
5. Editing, Deleting or Modification. We reserve the right in our sole discretion to edit or delete any documents, information or any content appearing on Site, including this agreement, without further notice to users of the Site.
6. Indemnification. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold us and our partners, attorneys, staff and affiliates (collectively, “Affiliated Parties”) harmless from any liability, loss, claim and expense, including reasonable attorney’s fees, related to your violation of this Agreement or use of the Site.
7. Non- transferable. Your right to use the Site is not transferable. Any password or right given to you to obtain information or document is not transferable and may only be used by you.
8. Disclaimer. THE INFORMATION FROM OR THROUGH THE SITE ARE PROVIDED “AS-IS”, “AS AVAILABLE,” AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, ARE DISCLAIMED (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE DISCLAIMER OF ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE). THE INFORMATION AND SERVICES MAY CONTAIN BUGS, ERRORS, PROBLEMS AND OTHER LIMITATIONS. WE AND OUR AFFILIATED PARTIES ARE NOT LIABLE WHATSOEVER FOR YOUR USE OF ANY INFORMATION OR SERVICE. IN PARTICULAR, BUT NOT AS A LIMITATION, WE AND OUR AFFILIATED PARTIES ARE NOT LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF BUSINESS, LOSS OF PROFITS, LITIGATION, OR THE LIKE), WHETHER BASED ON BREACH OF CONTRACT, BREACH OF WARRANTY, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), PRODUCT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THE NEGOTIATION OF DAMAGES SET FORTH ABOVE ARE FUNDAMENTAL ELEMENTS OF THE BASIS OF THE BARGAIN BETWEEN US. THIS SITE AND THE INFORMATION WOULD NOT BE PROVIDED WITHOUT SUCH LIMITATIONS. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM US THROUGH THE SITE SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY, REPRESENTATION OR GUARANTEE NOT EXPRESSELY STATED IN THIS AGREEMENT.
9. LIMITS. All responsibility or liability for any damages caused by viruses contained within the electronic file containing the form or document is disclaimed. WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND THAT MAY RESULT FROM USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE OUR SITE. Our maximum liability to you under all circumstances will be equal to the purchase price you pay for any goods, services or information.
12. Payments. You represent and warrant that if you are purchasing something from us that (i) any credit/debit card information you supply is true, correct and complete, (ii) charges incurred by you will be honoured by your credit/debit card company and (iii) you will pay the charges incurred by you at the posted prices, including any shipping fees and applicable taxes. All prices displayed are valid only online. In-store pricing may vary.
13. Securities Laws. This site may include statements concerning our operations, prospects, strategies, financial condition, future economic performance and demand for our products and services, as well as our intentions, plans, and objectives that are forward looking statements. These statements are based upon a number of assumptions and estimates which are subject to significant uncertainties, many of which are beyond our control. When used on our site, words like “anticipates”, “expects”, “believes”, “estimates”, “seeks”, “plans”, “intends” and similar expressions are intended to identify forward-looking statements designed to fall within securities law safe harbours for forward looking statements. The Site and the information contained herein does not constitute an offer or a solicitation of an offer for sale of any securities. None of the information contained herein is intended to be, and shall not be deemed to be, incorporated into any of our securities-related filings or documents.
14. Submissions. All suggestions, ideas, notes, concepts and other information you may from time to time send to us (collectively, “Submissions”) shall be deemed and shall remain our sole property and shall not be subject to any obligation of confidence on our part. Without limiting the foregoing, we shall be deemed to own all known and hereafter existing rights of every kind and nature regarding the Submissions and shall be entitled to unrestricted use of the Submissions for any purpose, without compensation to the provider of the Submissions.
15. Return policy. In the unlike event that you would like to return an item to us, we offer a 14 day return policy starting from the day of collection/delivery, however, if you wish to return an item to ourselves, we ask that they are returned in their original packaging and are in perfect condition. Please note you will be responsible for any carriage costs incurred of the returning of goods. Refund shall be given on receipt of the said goods once checked. Please note goods returned with no original packaging will not be credited.
16. The Copper Kettle accepts no responsibility for loss or damages caused during the delivery process. By allowing our employees or any representative of the company onto their premises, the customer is accepting full responsibility without restriction to any loss or damage to their premises or their person. Specifically it is at your own risk that you permit our Company representatives onto our premises.
17. Verify Members address: The Copper Kettle reserves the right to contact the Member via email to verify the accuracy of account information (including the Members correct name and address) that is needed to provide the Member with the information he or she requested from The Copper Kettle.
18. Lapsed accounts: In order to keep The Copper Kettle membership roster current, if a member does not access his or her account for a period of 365 days or more, The Copper Kettle may, in its sole discretion, terminate such Member’s account.
The Copper Kettle will endeavour to notify Member of The Copper Kettle intent terminate such Member’s account by notice to such Member’s provided email address at least 14 days prior to deactivation. If the Member fails to Respond to such email notice within 14 days after the day it is send by The Copper Kettle, such Member’s account will be terminated as noted above. Therefore, The Copper Kettle strongly recommends that all members keep their accounts and contact data current and in use. While the Copper Kettle desires to prevent active accounts from being terminated prematurely, The Copper Kettle has no obligation to maintain accounts that appear to The Copper Kettle to have been abandoned. Each Member agrees that failure to access his or her account for 365 days or more conclusively indicates that such Member’s account has been abandoned and that the account may therefore be terminated.